Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Vocabulary

Check out some of this language that was used today during writing...

"I was lying face-down on the damp sand, tipping between consciousness, seagulls cawed mockingly at me."

"The colossal eye engulfs me, luring me into a world of my own, before the luminescence traps me, blocking reality."

"A fearful storm ensued later that evening, waves advanced, fear and worry filled the air."

"A rock tumbled. I gasped, turning to see a bedraggled sailor looking at me."

Image result for flotsam illustrations

8 comments:

  1. My story is the turtle photo it starts like, in the deep blue sea there is a hidden world that people don't know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay mission accomplished (impressed miss Saxon ) I'm so happy that one of my sentence is on the blog it is the red one have a read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ranjeni (Dilkee's mum)10 February 2016 at 17:05

    Wow such amazing sentences and great vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to do some more writing tomorrow!!🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tahnda (Max's mum)11 February 2016 at 10:00

    Fantastic writing, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My story is on the turtle picture also and describes a land where no one has been before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe we're this fabulous already last year it took a while for the amazinness to kick in

    ReplyDelete
  8. The floatsom writing was about the most fun piece of writing I have ever done.My favorite part of writing this story was gitting to chose which picture I wanted to write about.I choose the one with the octopus in the arm chair.

    ReplyDelete