Looks like a plant according to Sofia's dad but I think it's an open oyster- Sofia's mum
My Dad thinks it is a mushroom but I think its honey or a very very small spiders wed???????
It looks like a sombrero, but it couldn't be because it is supposed to be under the microscope and it is too big so I think it is honey comb.
I think it's honey I'd like to eat it if it is!
Is it a a clam ??????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿(-:
I think it is either part of a honeycomb or a type of fungi/plant.
I think it is a shell with the stuff that you can eat but I have not eaten it yet so I may not like it :)
Toby thinks it is a banana being snapped open. Paul
I think it's a leek or an onion?
I think it is actually honey.
I have 3 options. It could be a snail shell, or Honeycomb or the inside of a Crunchy bar.
I think it is a banana
I have three options I think it could be a banana peel a mushroom or a honeycomb I'm not to sure but I hope I find out we should do this more often
Well, three of you are correct! It is indeed a banana. $50 to Toby, Braxton and Jess.
What??????Well I'm might still eat banana????I don't know.
Yes, it was quite tricky but I'm glad I got it
Looks like a plant according to Sofia's dad but I think it's an open oyster- Sofia's mum
ReplyDeleteMy Dad thinks it is a mushroom but I think its honey or a very very small spiders wed???????
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a sombrero, but it couldn't be because it is supposed to be under the microscope and it is too big so I think it is honey comb.
ReplyDeleteI think it's honey I'd like to eat it if it is!
ReplyDeleteIs it a a clam ??????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?¿¿(-:
ReplyDeleteI think it is either part of a honeycomb or a type of fungi/plant.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a shell with the stuff that you can eat but I have not eaten it yet so I may not like it :)
ReplyDeleteToby thinks it is a banana being snapped open. Paul
ReplyDeleteI think it's a leek or an onion?
ReplyDeleteI think it is actually honey.
ReplyDeleteI have 3 options. It could be a snail shell, or Honeycomb or the inside of a Crunchy bar.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a banana
ReplyDeleteI have three options I think it could be a banana peel a mushroom or a honeycomb I'm not to sure but I hope I find out we should do this more often
ReplyDeleteWell, three of you are correct! It is indeed a banana. $50 to Toby, Braxton and Jess.
ReplyDeleteWhat??????Well I'm might still eat banana????I don't know.
ReplyDeleteYes, it was quite tricky but I'm glad I got it
ReplyDelete