This quote will help me to remember to always stay strong whenever I need to apologize or forgive.
The quote is a clever one this is the order that me and Mya go inThe first to apologise-meThe fist to forgive-MyaThe first to forget-both of us
i agree with who ever wrote that quote because it can be hard to do those things.
i think that ,that is true and i need to work on the forget and forgive.
I have to say this is the best and the nicest quote I have seen in a long time I think I will have to remember this when I have a fight!
To forget is the best part because I sometimes get into a fight with my friends and it's good to forgive and forget.
This quote will help me to remember to always stay strong whenever I need to apologize or forgive.
ReplyDeleteThe quote is a clever one this is the order that me and Mya go in
ReplyDeleteThe first to apologise-me
The fist to forgive-Mya
The first to forget-both of us
i agree with who ever wrote that quote because it can be hard to do those things.
Deletei think that ,that is true and i need to work on the forget and forgive.
ReplyDeleteI have to say this is the best and the nicest quote I have seen in a long time I think I will have to remember this when I have a fight!
ReplyDeleteTo forget is the best part because I sometimes get into a fight with my friends and it's good to forgive and forget.
ReplyDelete