I might do a review on a book called Dragon keeper.
If you last year people know I am doing review on a book called why the wales came.
I've just started a new book. Maybe I'll do a review on it when I get further into it.
It will be really help full for those people who don't know what to read
I have done my Rad Reads. It neded a bit of help with my book!!
I have just started a classic book called: The Pain and the Great one Soupy Saturdays by Judy Blume . So far it has been a great book to and I am excited continue reading. :)
I might do a review on a book called Dragon keeper.
ReplyDeleteIf you last year people know I am doing review on a book called why the wales came.
ReplyDeleteI've just started a new book. Maybe I'll do a review on it when I get further into it.
ReplyDeleteIt will be really help full for those people who don't know what to read
ReplyDeleteI have done my Rad Reads. It neded a bit of help with my book!!
ReplyDeleteI have just started a classic book called: The Pain and the Great one Soupy Saturdays by Judy Blume . So far it has been a great book to and I am excited continue reading. :)
ReplyDelete