I loved seeing the huge smiles on everyone's faces - especially when some of you got sodden! Daniel loved hanging out with Cara and Sofia.
yes it was really really fun playing with Daniel and Cara.:)
I have bean at the Margaret mahy playground before. We did not go to the playground last Sunday,it looked like lots of fun!!!
it really was lucy.:)
SUPER FUN!!!!!!!!!!:)
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had so much fun I'm so glad I went
It was so much fun I mean SUPERDUPER FUN I'm in a picture :) ;)
My highlights are getting absolutely soaked then getting whole playground wet,also I loved playing with my friends (Orla,Jessica.F,Fergus,Dom)
Thanks Dilkee! I agree. We had so much fun #Fun Times.
True your right maybe we can have another time like this .Happy memories happy memories
I loved seeing the huge smiles on everyone's faces - especially when some of you got sodden! Daniel loved hanging out with Cara and Sofia.
ReplyDeleteyes it was really really fun playing with Daniel and Cara.:)
DeleteI have bean at the Margaret mahy playground before. We did not go to the playground last Sunday,it looked like lots of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteit really was lucy.:)
DeleteSUPER FUN!!!!!!!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteIT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had so much fun I'm so glad I went
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun I mean SUPERDUPER FUN I'm in a picture :) ;)
ReplyDeleteMy highlights are getting absolutely soaked then getting whole playground wet,also I loved playing with my friends (Orla,Jessica.F,Fergus,Dom)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dilkee! I agree. We had so much fun #Fun Times.
DeleteTrue your right maybe we can have another time like this .
DeleteHappy memories happy memories