Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Winners!

VERY  exciting news today.....

St Martins has been entering the Canterbury Lit Quiz for three years. This year 65 teams entered - our two teams placed 1st and 7th=!! This is a MASSIVE result! Our teams were

Louie, Lachlan, Orla and Rosa (reserve Cora) & Evie, Dom, Grace and Jake (reserve Jess)

Our winning team will now head to Wellington in May.

WAHOO!!! Congratulations to everyone, all your hard work has paid off!

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe that my team got 1st!!! I can't wait. Wellington here we come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great job Orla and team mates!!! I would love to come to Wellington to would you guy take me in your suitcase ?!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Great job Orla's team well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done lit quiz. Hope you do well in wellington and have a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to both teams, that is a fantastic result. I've been to Kids Lit with my older son and the competition is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ORLA AND HER TEAMMATES ARE AWESOME AND SMART (I mean they'd have to be) well done hope u win in Wellington i wish u luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! And good luck in Wellington - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in Wellington guys!

    ReplyDelete