Monday, 7 March 2016

Questioning Skills

This afternoon we used our Question Matrix dice to generate exciting questions related to our Inquiry topic.

We came up with questions like

"Why do people follow through with discrimination?"
"Why is racial segregation wrong?"
"Which solution might stop the Syrian war?"
"Who might change women's rights in Saudi Arabia?"
"Why would women be treated differently than men?"
"Why might people be judged differently because of their skin colour?"
"Who might want to speak one world language?"
"What can we do to help people who are discriminated against by laws?"

6 comments:

  1. That sounds interesting. It would have been cool. I hope to do some tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lots of fun and it helped me with my questioning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it did really help to opening my questioning but at the same time it was fun and tricky.:)

      Delete
  3. I really like this idea, I think I could get some really good questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This helped me ALOT with my questions

    ReplyDelete
  5. This helps me to ask open questions.

    ReplyDelete