Tomorrow we have our school swimming sports. I hope you have got your training done!!
Remember to bring your togs, goggles and a towel.
You can also wear your house colours.
If you don't want to wear your house colours please don't wear mufti, School Uniform will be fine. Remember what races you have entered in as they won't call a specific person, they'll only call your race, also if you are the fastest freestyle swimmer in your age group the house captains will come and talk to you to be in the house relay!!!
We wish everyone good luck and look forward to seeing everyone race tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Emma and Cara.
Wow! I was blown away by the amount of participation yesterday at Swimming Sports. So nice to see almost everyone give it a go. Also amazed at the wonderful technique of many of these young swimmers. If they keep working hard there's no telling how far they might go!Nicole Strange
ReplyDeleteI bet it was AWESOME fun I wish I was there=)!!!=)
ReplyDelete