Friday, 25 March 2016

Happy Easter

We hope you have a lovely Easter time and enjoy time with friends and family. If you have time send in a photo of what you do over Easter. These are my hot cross buns. So yummy!


9 comments:

  1. They look delicious 😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all of 98navigators have a great Easter holiday and lots of Easter eggs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look yummy Miss Rait !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos but I would have chosen easter egg pictures:-)!
    I hope everyone has had a great easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went on holiday it was so fun and I ate a lot of them, all of them throw my holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the holidays I went up to wellington where my dad lives also I got to go to adrenaline forest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a pretty awesome weekend to. I did not good anywhere for the weekend but I did go on an Easter egg hunt !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stella shields🍉4 April 2016 at 17:24

    Miss Rait they look like scrumptious hot cross buns in Easter we had to of my cousins here and we each got 15 Easter eggs which I think ads up to a total of 75 Easter eggs WOW🍬

    ReplyDelete