This was a great activity I really want to do it again sometime soon
I agree Jessica it was really fun and i hope we get to do it again sometime soon
great idea Ms Saxon.
So much fun
I'm in the second photo, i all so thought it was a great activity and everyone had good teamwork[well my team did don't know about you.]
I thought that was amazing.
On behalf of Liam: http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2016/03/this-ludicrous-new-instrument-makes-music-with-2000-marbles/
This was a great activity I really want to do it again sometime soon
ReplyDeleteI agree Jessica it was really fun and i hope we get to do it again sometime soon
Deletegreat idea Ms Saxon.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun
ReplyDeleteI'm in the second photo, i all so thought it was a great activity and everyone had good teamwork[well my team did don't know about you.]
ReplyDeleteI thought that was amazing.
ReplyDeleteOn behalf of Liam:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thisiscolossal.com/2016/03/this-ludicrous-new-instrument-makes-music-with-2000-marbles/