Tuesday, 2 February 2016

What are you reading?

Share a comment below about what you are reading with mum or dad or on your own.
Remember to give a little blurb about what the book is about.

If you share a comment, please leave your name too.  Click on the little box underneath your comment and scroll down to Name/URL.  You only need to leave your name.  All comments are moderated, so you won't see your comment straight away.  We check it and then publish it.


32 comments:

  1. At the moment I'm reading a book called The Sorceress of Dashiva. It's about a person called Belgarion, and he is the king of a place called Riva, but his son has been stolen, and he and his wife Ce'Nedra are going all over the world to look for him.
    Unfortunately, they also have to complete the prophecy of the final meeting of the Child Of The Light and the The Child Of The dark...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a very complex story Orla, I'm sure others would love to read it too.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I am just reading a book called dairy of a wimpy kid Rodrick rules. It is when Rodrick and Greg get left home for the weekend and Rodrick has a party and he locks Greg in the basement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm reading a StarWars book that I got for Christmas.
    It is about the Republic fighting against the evil Emperor and his army to stop him from ruling the galaxy.
    Amelie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds great Amelie. Daniel began to find out about Star Wars over the holidays!

      Delete
    2. Have you watched any of the movies Amelie?

      Delete
  4. I am reading wonder, (Isabella recommend it last year)
    It's really good and has a lot of personality
    I've only just started it so I don't know much
    It's about a boy who has a face that is indescribable
    With lots of different views of him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading echo a book you can't put down involving a prophecy a promise and a harmonica it's set in the war time and some of the characters struggle as they live under hitters command I highly recommend this book for people with a wide range of vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your recommendation makes me want to read this Jess. But I thought you were reading Holes?!

      Delete
  6. Right now i'm reading The Boy in the Dress By David Walliams
    I'm really enjoying it, it's about a 12 year old boy who pretends to be a girl and his best friend is also a girl his name is Dennis.
    JULIETTE FINK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read that one Juliette. It's pretty good. Has a good ending.

      Delete
    2. I love that book!!!!!!😀

      Delete
  7. Hi I'm reading a book called The Diamond Thief by Sharon Gosling it was about a girl called Rémy who is forced by the evil circus owner,Gustave to try and steal a very rare diamond called the Ocean of Light

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading how to develop your own computer games,it's about how to use an app called scratch,I learnt how to make my very own games and how to problem solve.
    As you get through most of the challenges they become harder and harder.I recommend this book to people who are very techie and very creative(just like me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to have a look at that one, could you bring it along to school?

      Delete
  9. Hi,
    I'm reading a book called "For the love of horses" I've just started. It's about three sisters growing up riding ponies and horses I'm very excited to see what the middle and the end is about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love horse books too can I borrow once you have read it if its yours,is it???

      Delete
    2. That sounds like a book for me. I like the sound of it. Cool

      Delete
    3. I'm reading that book now even though I am only on page 2 ha ha ha the start sounds interesting.

      Delete
  10. A great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my book was when lion could fly and other tales,and it was told by tribes in America.It was a chapter book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am reading "The Dark Blue 100 Ride Bus Ticket", by Magret Mahy.

    When Carlo and his mother, Jessica, accept a free bus ticket from a strange old woman in the supermarket, they are really just being polite. Secretly they think she must be rather crazy, with her talk about 100 free bus rides to the supermarket at the end of the world. Will the Dowlers take over or will Carlo save the day?

    Imagine a place where you can find everything that isn't, but should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really interesting!

      Delete
  13. I am reading Ant-Man the novel which is based on the Marvel movie also called Ant-Man! It is about a man called Scott that gets a special suit which gives him super powers but also means he turns into the size of an ant.

    By Ben Wood

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm reading Syren, book 5 of the Septimus Heap series, by Angie Sage. Septimus Heap senior extraodinary wizard apprentice is stranded at Cattrock Lighthouse with his sister, Princess Jenna, Beetle (full name: Oh Beetle Beetle) and Spit Fyer Septimus's dragon. Why are they there? Will they escape? Who's calling Septimus?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am reading BFG by Roald Dahl it is a very good book. It is about a child named Sophie and a giant that kidnaps Sophie from her room. The BFG takes Sophie to giant country and Sophie and the BFG try and get the other giants to disappear from existence such as the Bloodbottler and more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Last night we finished George's marvelous medicine by Roald Dahl. It was about a boy named George who wanted to teach his nasty grandma a lesson. He decided to make a medicine containing every thing watery ,squishy, disgusting . I recommend this book to people that have a strong imagination's.
    Sofia s

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am reading matilda by Roald Dahl. It's about a girl called matilda who is a very good reader and has superpowers. I am enjoying it because the characters are great.

    ReplyDelete