Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Neighbourhood Engineers Awards

Are you highly organised?
Would you love to work alongside an engineer to develop something special at St Martins School?
Do you work well with others?

The wonderful students of Rooms 8&9 are being given the opportunity to be part of a pilot programme in our school. Each year the Transpower Neighbourhood Engineers Awards encourage young people to be innovative collaborators towards a shared goal.

http://www.nea.org.nz/

If you would like to be considered to be part of one of our two groups, please put your application in via email to both Ms Saxon and Miss Rait by Wednesday March 9th, stating your strengths and ideas. We look forward to hearing from our innovative learners!

Be part of something great!

6 comments:

  1. THAT LOOKS LIKE AND SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to be able to participate it would be so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an awesome opportunity for some budding engineers and those with lots of ideas - I know someone with lots of ideas!! and reasonably well organised too! Jessica H give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are sure that Jessica would be an awesome addition to this exciting learning group.

      Delete
  4. This sounds really cool, Cruz is really interested in being a part of this project.

    Could you please advise if there is anything he needs to do to be included?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very grateful for being picked for this project. I can't wait util we get into this project. It's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete